Saturday, January 8, 2011

Back to dreaming of Paris!

OK, so I failed miserably in keeping this blog! LOL! But, I just spent an hour hopping blogs and web sites with hotels and tours in Paris, so I am getting my grove on again. I wish I could just win the lottery and then price would not even factor in....but alas, I have not, so price is a motivator. Is anyone out there still on board to join me in this adventure? I know Moly has been keeping a Pennies for Paris bank (as have I) but so far I think everyone else has abandoned this venture. Now that Jenna is pregnant with my 3rd grandchild (something I did not factor in last year when dreaming this adventure up)we may have tweek the travel date a bit....but since we still haven't set a date, guess that is ok!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you get to go, I hear it's wonderful! I find my bases at Micheals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, don'e feel bad you are not alone in keeping up with your blog! Just when I think I am on top of things....a handful of things go lacking! I can't seem to keep up with it all {boy howdy that is hard to admit!!} :)

    Ahhhhh a travel to Paris, that would be lovely! That might be bad for me....as I would NOT want to come home!!! :)
    Oh well, I can dream!
    *smiles*

    ReplyDelete