Monday, June 7, 2010

Hot Monday in Texas



...and don't you wish it was a cool spring day in Paris? We can gaze at this marvelous picture I found and pretend we are 4,926 miles away in Paris (yes, this is the actual mileage - I searched it online!)What should we have for lunch in our daydream? Let's pretend we are at a sidewalk cafe eating salad, soup and their amazing bread...I can almost smell the chocolate almond croissants baking in the oven for dessert! Have a wonderful day in La La Land!

1 comment:

  1. Ooo Fabulous picture! I enjoyed my lunch at the sidewalk cafe.....it was delish, I waited around for the chocolate almond croissant, it was devine!!! :)
    Yep, hot days in Texas....we have had our air and heat on the same day many times before!!!
    I do NOT like the heat!!!!
    Happy New Year!
    :)

    ReplyDelete